Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Hi again

It's been ages since I last posted, and those who remember this old place are wondering, 'Why didn't you keep doing what you used to love, CW?' You're in luck. I found out that a friend I'd recently made courtesy of some old Pokémon Community friends has a Blogger account, and that drove me to start up again. It's probably also due to the fact that I'm better off writing my thoughts down instead of bottling them up and dwelling. That's basically what happened over the last year.

So I leave you with this note, as well as the promise that the blog will become active once more, this time shunning the Internet drama it became famous for, and the link to this friend's blog.

http://ciarline.blogspot.com/

Note: The LiveJournal might not be updated anymore.

No comments: